Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Life Evolutions Inc., operating as The GiRLiFE Academy, and its affiliates provide training services and materials through the GiRLiFE Curriculum solely for educational and informational purposes. While we strive to offer accurate and up-to-date content, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in our curriculum for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The use of the free GiRLiFE Curriculum provided by Life Evolutions Inc. is at the sole risk of the user, and the company disclaims any responsibility for any incidents or issues that may arise during workshops or events utilizing the borrowed curriculum.
- The GiRLiFE Academy shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury, or any other harm arising from the use of the GiRLiFE name or Curriculum.
- The GiRLiFE Academy disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to:Any errors or omissions in the content of the GiRLiFE Curriculum.
Any third-party websites or content directly or indirectly linked to from the GiRLiFE Academy website.Any issues arising from the use of the GiRLiFE name in connection with coaching services.Any problems occurring during GiRLiFE coaches' workshops, events, or activities.By using the GiRLiFE name or Curriculum, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Life Evolutions Inc., The GiRLiFE Academy, and its representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses (including attorneys' fees) that may arise from your use of the GiRLiFE name or Curriculum.This disclaimer is subject to change without notice.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
*Please note that we are not promoting deceptive, misleading, unclear, vague or inaccurate employment opportunities or making any income guarantees. The goal of this program is to support women to empower the girls in their lives by running girls empowerment workshops in their communities.*